For more information, please email Stacey.Irwin@millersville.edu
We are grateful for these project supporters:
Anchor Christian Academy, PO Box 11252, Lancaster, PA 17605, email@example.com
Children’s Dyslexic Center of Lancaster in the Masonic Center of Lancaster County , 213 West Chestnut Street, Lancaster, PA 17603-3519, 717-481-5680, Heather Hinkel, Director. CDClancasterpa@gmail.com.
- Content guidance
Millersville University Center for Public Scholarship and Social Change and the Civic Engagement and Research Project (CCERP)
- Community Engagement Grant, 2012-2014.
PASSHE Faculty Professional Development Council
- Grant (FDPC), 2014-2015
Professor Nancy Mata, Millerville University
- Graphic designer of logo.
Millersville University of Pennsylvania Sabbatical Committee and Provost’s Office
- One semester sabbatical leave during Fall 2012
Documentary support letters from the
- American Dyslexia Association, http://www.american-dyslexia-association.com/
- Dyslexia Association International, http://www.American-Dyslexia-Association.com
International Dyslexia Association
- Teachers scholarship to attend the 2012 conference in Baltimore, MD in Fall 2012
- You have invited us into your homes with all of our gear, graciously watched as we rearranged your furniture, and then shared your stories of insight and learning.
This documentary is for you, and others who have stories about dyslexic learners.