For more information, please email Stacey.Irwin@millersville.edu
We are grateful for these project supporters:
Anchor Christian Academy, PO Box 11252, Lancaster, PA 17605, email@example.com
- Content guidance
Millersville University Center for Public Scholarship and Social Change and the Civic Engagement and Research Project (CCERP)
- Community Engagement Grant, 2012-2014.
PASSHE Faculty Professional Development Council
- Grant (FDPC), 2014-2015
Professor Nancy Mata, Millersville University
- Graphic logo design
Millersville University of Pennsylvania Sabbatical Committee and Provost’s Office
- One semester sabbatical leave during Fall 2012
Documentary support letters from the
- American Dyslexia Association, http://www.american-dyslexia-association.com/
- Dyslexia Association International, http://www.American-Dyslexia-Association.com
International Dyslexia Association
- Teachers scholarship to attend the 2012 conference in Baltimore, MD in Fall 2012
- You have invited us into your homes with all of our gear, graciously watched as we re-arranged your furniture, and then shared your stories of insight and learning. This documentary is for you, and others who have stories about dyslexic learners.
- Thank you for your encouragement, viewing comments and stories about your experiences. We appreciate them. Please know that your notes and encouragements have been invaluable.