– WE DON’T LIKE TO READ OUT LOUD!!!!!
– We can’t write down homework in the last 30 seconds of class.
– We will always take the Hard project over the small paper.
– We think math should not include reading word problems.
– We love bolded word study guides.
– We need more than a minute to read directions.
– When you say, “just scan it” we have to read it.
– “Spelling counts” is a death sentence for our grade.
– If we can’t spell in English, we can’t spell in any other language.
– Always remember rule #1!